In A Nutshell: Email Signatures
From toodle-oo to taking a bow
Welcome to the free In a Nutshell courses for translators. In this course you will find answers to all your questions about email signatures.
- Do people really read email signatures?
- What are they good for and how do email signatures even work?
- How can I design an awesome email signature?
- What should I (freelancer) include in my signature?
- Email signatures for emails sent with mobile devices
Enroll now and finish strong in your emails.
Hello, my name is Tanya and I'm the Lead Translator and Talent Manager at The Translators. I will share with you some of the most valuable lessons and learnings I've worked hard for over the past 15+ years to help you own your translation business, build your brand, and find your dream clients. Are you ready to ignite change?
If you ever need to get in touch with me, send me an email or get a hold of me on Skype (tanya.quintieri).
StartDo people really read email signatures?
StartWhat are they good for and how do email signatures even work?
StartHow can I design an awesome email signature?
StartWhat should I (freelancer) include in my signature?
StartDo I need an email signature for emails sent with my mobile device?
StartTried and failed...